- adjusting CNC machines,
- programming of control systems of CNC machine tools, checking of programs,
- managing the production of prototypes and new orders,
- determination of technological procedures in metalworking,
- optimize machining processes and production times,
- alert and eliminate the causes of low-quality production,
- evaluate and provide the necessary tools for production.
- min. Secondary school education in the field of engineering and at least 3 years of experience or university (possibly a graduate),
- knowledge of machining on CNC lathes or machining centers,
- knowledge of programming control systems,
- ability to work with gauges,
- knowledge of drawing documentation and orientation in engineering standards,
- knowledge of working on a PC (MS Office),
- independence and sense of accuracy and precision,
- logical and analytical thinking.
- salary 37,000 – 52,000 CZK (depending on experience, education and practice),
- pension insurance contribution
- the possibility of further career growth and education,
- pleasant and friendly environment,
- independent and diverse work in a stable company with a long tradition.
- training for the position
- boarding possible immediately
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 582 302 341.